Programme: Elevate – Get ready to raise capital in three months
Many innovators need capital to realise their vision. Elevate helps early-stage startups from Lund University prepare for their first investment. Expect a high-paced programme with frequent meetings, and shared learning.
During Elevate, you will:
- Meet investors during our "Guest and Pitch" sessions.
- Have regular meetings with our innovation coaches
- Access our co-working space at Venturelab
- Participate in a bootcamp to build your 5-minute investor pitch deck and develop your pitch and content through feedback and peer-to-peer learning throughout the programme.
- Pitch at Demo Day, our final event where you have the chance to showcase your vision in a room full of ecosystem actors, other startups, and investors.
- Become part of a community of other founders and receive ongoing support
After Elevate, you will:
- Have a finished pitch deck
- Have pitched to investors
- Have increased knowledge about what it takes to secure an investment and what investors are looking for.
- Have increased understanding of which financial resources are relevant to you.
- Have an extended network of investors, business angels, and incubators
What our startups say:
“Elevate gave me confidence in how to develop a good pitch and a network of colleagues and friends.”
Tania Ramos-Moreno, Strominnate Therapeutics
Since its launch in 2020:
> 43% received investment during or after the programme
> 90% have raised soft funding
9 out of 10 participating startups are still active
Do you want to accelerate your startup?
Questions? Email annika [dot] lindstrom [at] innovation [dot] lu [dot] se
Next programme starts:
Not yet decided. Possibly September 2024
3-6 startups per intake
- Validated customer need and business concept
- Has a student or researcher from Lund University in the team
- Can attend the majority of programme meetings