In my role as a Business Analyst in Life Sciences I help at an early stage to evaluating the potential for commercialization.
I am a PhD molecular biologist with a BA from Lund University, a PhD from Stockholm University and a postdoc at the University of Oxford. I also have experience from biotech companies and is one of the founders of the Life Science Incubator in Lund.
Displaying of publications. Sorted by year, then title.
(2006) Biochemistry, 45 p.5733-5744
(2005) Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids, 73 p.431-440
- The mouse chemerin receptor gene, mcmklr1, utilizes alternative promoters for transcription and is regulated by all-trans retinoic acidUlrika Mårtensson, Jesper Bristulf, Christer Owman, Björn Olde
(2005) Gene, 350 p.65-77
(2005) Journal of Lipid Research, 46 p.1339-1346
- Pro- and anti-inflammatory substances modulate expression of the leukotriene B4 receptor, BLT1, in human monocytes.Annika Pettersson, Alan Sabirsh, Jesper Bristulf, Karin Kidd-Ljunggren, Bengt Ljungberg, et al.
(2005) Journal of Leukocyte Biology, 77 p.1018-1025
- Developments toward a Microfluidic System for Long-Term Monitoring of Dynamic Cellular Events in Immobilized Human Cells.Richard Davidsson, Åke Boketoft, Jesper Bristulf, Knut Kotarsky, Björn Olde, et al.
(2004) Analytical Chemistry, 76 p.4715-4720
- Exploring the pharmacology of the leukotriene B-4 receptor BLT1, without the confounding effects of BLT2Alan Sabirsh, Jesper Bristulf, Christer Owman
(2004) European Journal of Pharmacology, 499 p.53-65
- Monitoring of human chemiluminescent reporter cell lines expressing G-protein-coupled receptors in a microfluidic systemRichard Davidsson, Jesper Bristulf, Knut Kotarsky, Björn Olde, Christer Owman, et al.
(2002) Micro total analysis systems 2002, 2 p.811-813