LU Innovation provides support to students and researchers with business ideas and research findings that can be converted into innovations. For us, innovations mean new successful products, services or processes and working methods.
The support we offer can take form of
- serving as sounding board and providing business development
- advice on patents and Intellectual Property Rights
- funding to test, verify or accelerate an idea
- legal and contract issues
- knowledge on starting a company
- a large network and important contacts.
Our business developers have been researchers themselves, and they also have experience from the industry. We adapt our services to your needs and circumstances and remember – you do not need to be an entrepreneur to get your research findings out on the market. We can help you build the right team for your project.
Our services are available and free of charge for researchers and students at Lund University. All discussions are naturally confidential.